- Liaison with Project Manager.
- Construction planning and management of construction plan.
- Site establishment.
- All relevant compliance for H&S, QCP and reporting.
- Management of Sub-Contractors, including Community Based contractors.
- Management of claims and payments for Sub-Contractors.
Due to the high number of aplications recieved please asume you aplication unsuccessfull should we not contact you within 4 weeks of aplying to this position.
- Tertiary Qualification (NDIP) in Construction Management, Building or Civils will be a recommendation.
- 5- 10 Years’ Experience in the Building Environment is a requirement
- Computer literate. Proficient in Office 365 and OneDrive. Candy CCS will be a recommendation.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Proven people skills.
- Own Transport.
- Most workers do not work longer than 8 hour days.
- Maybe required to work longer hours to finish projects.
- Construction crews working on roads often work nights so work is completed quicker.
- Workers only work when permitted by weather condition.
- Workers must be extremely cautious, and follow all safety rules.
- Frequently collaborate with other highly skilled construction specialists to complete various projects.